When it comes to getting professional heating and air conditioning service in Tilton, there’s no one better than us. Servicing the Belknap area for over 20 years, no one is more trusted than us when it comes to getting both your heating and air conditioning fixed or getting a brand new HVAC unit installed!
Did you know a faulty air conditioner or furnace can cost you thousands over the years? This is due to an inefficiency caused by the broken system that results in higher electricity bills and minor maintenance you may have to do yourself. Fortunately, our passion for heating and air conditioning service in New Hampshire has made it possible for you to escape this madness!
Don’t wait until you’ve spent a ton of money trying to hold your heating & air conditioning repair problems at bay. Our qualified experts are only a phone call away and ready to discuss the best options for your situation.
What are you waiting for? Call us and schedule an appointment:
Heating & Air Conditioning Service For Tilton, NH
We’re exactly what you need for all of your home’s heating and cooling services in Tilton, NH. Our emergency hvac service ensures your family’s comfort all year-round. Since 1951, we remain committed to offering homeowners exceptional service. When you need emergency air conditioning or heating repairs, our technicians are ready to help 7 days a week, 365 days a year!
We can do everything from simple repairs to complete system upgrades. When your home is freezing in the winter, keep warm and toasty by enlisting our expert service for your furnace or boiler.
When it’s hot and sweltering in the summer, let our friendly technicians find an air conditioning solution that suits your needs. We even offer comprehensive maintenance programs to ensure that you’re heating and air conditioning systems perform effectively all year round.
Get In Touch With Professional Heating & Air Conditioning Service Technicians In Tilton, New Hampshire!
When it comes to getting your heating and air conditioning system repaired or replaced, it’s important to ensure those working on it are qualified. You wouldn’t want someone who doesn’t know what they’re doing to be working on your expensive system!
As a result, we’ve gathered together some tips that’ll help you when it comes to hiring us for your heating and air conditioning service needs!
- Find out if the company meets the licensing and insurance requirements outlined by New Hampshire.
- Take an inventory of your current system (know the model and maintenance history). Understanding this information will help you better explain an issue to a technician.
- Ask the company for customer references and inquire about the company’s installation and service performance record. You can also check the Better Business Bureau for information on the company.
- Look for available rebates on energy efficient equipment that meets the strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
- For installations of new air conditioning equipment, the technician should size the cooling system based on the size of your house, level of insulation, and windows. They may also inspect the home’s duct system (if applicable) for air leaks and measure airflow to make sure it meets manufacturer’s specifications.
- Ask for written, itemized estimates, but remember that the lowest price may not be the best deal. If a system is not efficient, your energy costs will be higher.
- Ask for a written proposal of work. It will protect you by specifying project costs, model numbers, job scheduling, and warranty information.
Other Services We Offer In Belknap County
- AC Installation Service In Tilton
- Furnace Repair Near Me In Tilton
- Heat Pump Repair In Tilton
- HVAC Repair Companies Near Me In Tilton
- Furnace Repair Service In Tilton
- Gas Furnace Repair Near Me In Tilton
- Air Conditioning Repair Service In Tilton
Ready to get in touch for our heating and air conditioning service? Give our HVAC professionals a call: